The air energy dryer uses the inverse Carnot principle to absorb the heat of the air outside the equipment and transfer it to the room to achieve the temperature increase of the equipment, and the drying of the materials with the corresponding equipment. During the working process, the air energy evaporator absorbs the heat in the outside air or recovers the waste heat of the exhaust gas during the drying process. After the work is done by the compressor, the energy is transferred to the equipment, and the hot air in the equipment is repeatedly heated and circulated. Heat is applied to the material by hot air to evaporate the surface moisture of the material and discharge it in the form of condensed water, thereby finally achieving continuous drying of the material.
After sale service
1. Allocation chart as the buyer’s request will be supplied.
2. Operation manual will be supplied after shipment.
3. One year warrantee, life time maintenance with cost price.
4. Free easy broken spare parts will be sent with container .
5. First installation can be done by engineer.
6. Training workers in customer’s factory.